The assurance and continuous improvement of the quality of our processes, products and services is essential for the sustainable development of the GRUPO LACASA.
Therefore, and in order to demonstrate the public commitment of our organization in this area, all personnel, regardless of function, will be clearly identified with these principles and involved in achieving the objectives set.
Quality and Safety
The Grupo Lacasa is aware of the need to satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers and consumers by manufacturing according to the specified requirements and complying with the service offered.
That is why the Grupo Lacasa Quality policy is inspired by:
- Compliance with food safety throughout the process.
- Conservation of the environment, maintaining the resources and energy patented in its Environmental policy.
- Compliance with legal requirements, food defense (food defense) and the risks of food fraud.
- Continuous improvement of processes and products to increase the competitiveness and quality of existing processes, products and/or services, controlling the production indicators that affect the quality of the products.
- Continuous improvement of staff and motivation by offering the necessary training at all levels.
- Food safety is one of the basic principles of the Group, oriented towards the most demanding management systems in the sector and acquiring the commitment to comply with all legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our products and processes.
- Maintaining an honest relationship with its clients as well as collaborating altruistically with organizations and NGOs.
- Elaboration of products with approved suppliers.
- Reduction of waste generation, particularly packaging and emissions.
- The non-use of ingredients and/or additives that are or come from genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and the transparent management of allergens.